In a stunning exhibition of skill and artistry Jeremy Bury, the number one ranked player in France, once again earned the title of National Champion of France in 3-Cushion Billiards. In the final match against Jean Reverchon in the 2015 event it was Bury all the way winning 40-7 in 14 innings (2.857 average, high run of 10.) The earlier stages were tougher for Bury who lost one match and later faced former champion Jean-Christophe Roux. But Bury rose to the occasion and only seemed to get stronger on his way to a 1.685 tournament average and the title.
- Eddy Merckx Wins 2017 World Cup Ho Chi Minh City
- 3rd UMB World Cup of 2017 - Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam Qual Rounds (Part 1)
- Nick "Poly" Wins His 4th Greek Championship
- Japan's Orie Hida Wins Her 4th Women's 3-Cushion World Championship
- Tayfun Tasdemir & Can Capak of Turkey 2017 European Team Champions