Henry Diaz of Colombia proved the best among a field dominated by players from his home country in winning the Grand Prix Pan Americano held in Lima Peru
In the final match Diaz beat Colombian Andres Lizarazo 40-37 in 21 (1.905). The top twelve spots went to the strong Colombian contingent. High run of 15 for the event was made by Carlos Mario Villegas (4th) while Diaz had the best average (1.422.) Luis Martinez (7th) had the best game of the match 30 in 10 innings (3.000.)
The organizer of the event RAJU Productions its director Ramon Rodriguez and his wife July were commended for the great job they did.
- USBA National Qualifier Tournaments Bring Upcoming Championship to Center Stage
- First Shamrock Invitational Is Lucky for All Who Played
- Turkey Wins Its Fifth World Team Championship Title
- First World Team Trophy Goes to European Men and Asian Women, But Win is Bittersweet
- Frederic Caudron Leads Europeans to Sweep Survival 3-Cushion Masters