Andreas Efler, the talented Austrian 3-cushion billiard player and accomplished author has won the 2016 national championship in Austria.
The tournament, held in the city of Pottendorf, attracted the best players in the country. Efler was elated over his win. He fought some tough games early on but grew stronger as the tournament progressed with his best effort coming in the final with a win over runner-up Andreas Kronlachner for cinch the title.
Read more on this story from our friends at Kozoom.
Story and pictures ©Kozoom
- USBA National Qualifier Tournaments Bring Upcoming Championship to Center Stage
- First Shamrock Invitational Is Lucky for All Who Played
- Turkey Wins Its Fifth World Team Championship Title
- First World Team Trophy Goes to European Men and Asian Women, But Win is Bittersweet
- Frederic Caudron Leads Europeans to Sweep Survival 3-Cushion Masters