Haeng-Jik Kim topped the field in a series of ten ranking tournaments to earn the number one position and the title of Korean National Champion for 2015.
Read more on this story from our friends at Kozoom.
Story and pictures ©Kozoom
- USBA National Qualifier Tournaments Bring Upcoming Championship to Center Stage
- First Shamrock Invitational Is Lucky for All Who Played
- Turkey Wins Its Fifth World Team Championship Title
- First World Team Trophy Goes to European Men and Asian Women, But Win is Bittersweet
- Frederic Caudron Leads Europeans to Sweep Survival 3-Cushion Masters