Therese Klompenhouwer for many years was long recognized as one of the best three cushion players in the world. But the title of Women's World Champion seemed to elude her. That title was finally hers as the 31-year-old European champion made her dream come true. Therese Klompenhouwer became world champion with a win in the final match against Japanese opponent Yuko Nishimoto in the championship held October 2014 in Sinop. Turkey.
- USBA National Qualifier Tournaments Bring Upcoming Championship to Center Stage
- First Shamrock Invitational Is Lucky for All Who Played
- Turkey Wins Its Fifth World Team Championship Title
- First World Team Trophy Goes to European Men and Asian Women, But Win is Bittersweet
- Frederic Caudron Leads Europeans to Sweep Survival 3-Cushion Masters