Dani Sanchez, the favorite to win the Spanish 3-cushion championship, proved worthy of that mantle as he won going away against a field of 16. The tournament held in Madrid showcased Dani's skill and dominance where he won his 16th title. This time he performed with a grand average of 2.105 far and away from his nearest rivals.
- USBA National Qualifier Tournaments Bring Upcoming Championship to Center Stage
- First Shamrock Invitational Is Lucky for All Who Played
- Turkey Wins Its Fifth World Team Championship Title
- First World Team Trophy Goes to European Men and Asian Women, But Win is Bittersweet
- Frederic Caudron Leads Europeans to Sweep Survival 3-Cushion Masters