Nikos Polychronopoulos continues his reign as 3-Cushion Billiard National Champion of Greece by winning the two tournaments that represent the championship series. His overall average of 1.690 was also best with a hugh run of 15 for the tournament.
Read more on this story from our friends at Kozoom.
Story and pictures ©Kozoom
- USBA National Qualifier Tournaments Bring Upcoming Championship to Center Stage
- First Shamrock Invitational Is Lucky for All Who Played
- Turkey Wins Its Fifth World Team Championship Title
- First World Team Trophy Goes to European Men and Asian Women, But Win is Bittersweet
- Frederic Caudron Leads Europeans to Sweep Survival 3-Cushion Masters