Javier Vera has won the 3-cushion national title of Mexico for the fourth consecutive time.
Vera finished in the championship, held in Mexico City, ahead of Luis Lopez. The tournament was contested by 81 players from 15 different cities.
- USBA National Qualifier Tournaments Bring Upcoming Championship to Center Stage
- First Shamrock Invitational Is Lucky for All Who Played
- Turkey Wins Its Fifth World Team Championship Title
- First World Team Trophy Goes to European Men and Asian Women, But Win is Bittersweet
- Frederic Caudron Leads Europeans to Sweep Survival 3-Cushion Masters