The 31-year-old Sameh Sidhom has conquered his second African title in Cairo. In a tournament with sixteen players from five different countries, played in May in the Armor House hotel, Sidhom was the strongest with 1.610 general average.
The Egyptian, the number ten on the world ranking at the time, beat 27-year-old Mohamed Abdin in the final 40-22 in 24 innings.
The final ranking:
1 Sameh Sidhom (Shooting Club)
2 Mohamed Abdin (Shooting Club)
3 Ahmed Abdallah (Alexandria Sporting Club)
3 Ihab El Messery (Alexandria Sporting Club)
Thanks to Kozoom for pictures and results. Read more here.
- First World Team Trophy Goes to European Men and Asian Women, But Win is Bittersweet
- Frederic Caudron Leads Europeans to Sweep Survival 3-Cushion Masters
- Tayfun Tasdemir Wins Antalya 2019 World Cup
- Thomas Anderson Wins His Second Danish Championship
- Dick Jaspers is #1 in Netherlands... and the World!