The 31-year-old Sameh Sidhom has conquered his second African title in Cairo. In a tournament with sixteen players from five different countries, played in May in the Armor House hotel, Sidhom was the strongest with 1.610 general average.
The Egyptian, the number ten on the world ranking at the time, beat 27-year-old Mohamed Abdin in the final 40-22 in 24 innings.
The final ranking:
1 Sameh Sidhom (Shooting Club)
2 Mohamed Abdin (Shooting Club)
3 Ahmed Abdallah (Alexandria Sporting Club)
3 Ihab El Messery (Alexandria Sporting Club)
Thanks to Kozoom for pictures and results. Read more here.
- Ertan Tarhan Goes Undefeated To Win Russ Guppy Memorial
- Eddy Merckx Gets Stronger And Stronger Winning Guri World Cup
- Haeng-Jik Kim Defeats Lufti Cenet In World Cup Final!
- Lather, Rinse, REPEAT! Therese Klompenhouwer and Myung-Woo Cho Both Champions Again!
- Semih Sayginer Wins First Major Tournament in Comeback Effort