USBA NATIONAL QUALIFIER: 2019 Ken Higgins Memorial - Tacoma Elks - Tacoma Washington USA
From Friday, April 05, 2019
To Sunday, April 07, 2019
Hits : 841
2019 Ken Higgins Memorial
USBA National Qualifier
The Tacoma Billiard Federation Presents:
2019 USBA Ken Higgins Memorial National Qualifier
- Standard USBA Rules of Play apply.
- Maximum entries will be 24 players.
- All games will be played to 25 points, with a full field of 24.
- Innings will be accurately kept for each game by loser of the lag.
- The winner of the lag will play the White cue ball, or defer and play the yellow. The legal lag must hit the short rails only, not more than two.
- Loser of the game is responsible for cleaning the table, winner must turn in balls and report score and innings immediately.
- Balls will be cleaned by tournament staff only. If a plyer requests a ball to be cleaned during paly he must contact staff who will clean the ball.
- In the case of a Tie in the Flights, the results from the flight will determine which player advances. Wins; Losses; most points Scored; Head-to Head; and fewest points against will determine the Tie-Breaker(same in finals).
- If a player does not finish all of his games, none of his games will be counted.
- With a full field of 24 we expect to take three players from each flight to the finals and Qualify the top 4 players on Sunday.
- There will be at least $2400.00 in donations to the prize fund, making a total of at least $4800 with a full field of 24 players.
- There is only one Prize Pool
- High Run in the tournament will be determined from Flight Play.
- Make all checks payable to “Tacoma Billiard Federation” Your entry will be confirmed upon receipt of your fee, no exceptions.
- Luis Carranza is Tournament Director and will answer any questions about the rules or format. (520) 631-0911.
Elks Allenmore Events Center
2013 South Cedar St
Tacoma, Washington 98405 USA
Four Verhoeven 5'X10' Heated Three-Cushion Billiard Tables
Old Tacoma Elks facility torn down... tables moved to new location across the street...